Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.147 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 227% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨255,817 (﷼ 14,097) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (42 minutes ago)