Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.343 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 198% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,383 (﷼ 7,057) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 2 hours ago)