Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.782 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,138 (E£ 11,141) in Al Mansurah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)