Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.548 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨69,823 (E£ 19,681) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)