Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 46.129 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,356 (897 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (about 1 hour ago)