Cost of living comparison between Al Jadid, Libya and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.845 INR / LYD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,473 (1,828 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (41 minutes ago)