Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.734 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,041 (822 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)