Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.804 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,500 (4,029 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)