Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05509 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,740 (830,212 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)