Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq vs Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05998 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,057 (867,965 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (29 minutes ago)