Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05766 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,893 (1,697,856 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 2 hours ago)