Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.557 INR / AED
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 64% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,727 (Dirham 3,105) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$10 (about 4 hours ago)