Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.809 INR / AED
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 150% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,729 (Dirham 10,541) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)