Cost of living comparison between Al Ain, United Arab Emirates and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.226 INR / AED
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 176% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨215,815 (Dirham 11,841) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (31 minutes ago)