Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.595 INR / AED
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 151% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,231 (Dirham 5,121) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)