Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.357 INR / AED
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 178% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨225,951 (Dirham 12,309) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (about 1 hour ago)