Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.231 INR / AED
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 169% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨218,577 (Dirham 11,989) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)