Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.570 INR / AED
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 147% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,020 (Dirham 5,351) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)