Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.629 INR / AED
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 150% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,946 (Dirham 5,365) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)