Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.772 INR / AED
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 143% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,227 (Dirham 5,752) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (44 minutes ago)