Cost of living in Aksu, China vs Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.461 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨40,000 (3,824元) in Aksu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Leeds costs £4.55 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)