Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.398 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨37,393 (2,032TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $507 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dili costs $20 (33 minutes ago)