Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.906 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨57,056 (3,186TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (24 minutes ago)