Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,837 in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)