Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 42% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,409 in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aksaray costs 18TL (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,935 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 150₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luanda costs 15,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)