Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.611 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,179 (¥88,723) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)