Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,738 in Aizawl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.67 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)