Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.560 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,172 (89,560 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)