Cost of living comparison between 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.606 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,873 (173,055 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (29 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 3 hours ago)