Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.595 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,697 (174,207 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)