Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00190 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,842 (﷼ 31,534,211) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)