Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.231 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 71% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,723 (8,259 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)