Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.143 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,056 (9,528 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)