Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.463 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨34,136 (2,536TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)