Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.031 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,637 (6,080TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$24,101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 250 (about 1 hour ago)