Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26465 INR / YER *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 62% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,700 (233,138 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)