Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27225 INR / YER
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 81% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,927 (539,678 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)