Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26679 INR / YER
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 80% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,967 (528,383 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)