Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 959 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.896 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 200% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,827 (AU$2,060) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨130 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (31 minutes ago)