Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.760 INR / ETB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 92% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,189 (25,793 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)