Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.370 INR / ETB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 84% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,941 (28,665 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montevideo costs $U1.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (about 2 hours ago)