Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.013 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,464 (5,078TL) in Adapazarı to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)