Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.044 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,145 (5,550TL) in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (3 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)