Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.350 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,325 (3,017TL) in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)