Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.906 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,171 (5,650TL) in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)