Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.001 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,400 (13,095 Pound) in Ad Duwaym to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)