Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.948 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 113% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,090 (GH₵10,710) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)