Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.793 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 113% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,910 (GH₵5,469) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)