Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.708 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 111% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,395 (GH₵10,769) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)