Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.425 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,851 (Mex$ 29,741) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Houston, Texas costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)