Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.633 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,743 (Mex$ 14,519) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)