Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.626 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,042 (Mex$ 15,180) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jeddah costs ﷼ 20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)