Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.542 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,921 (Mex$ 16,637) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)