Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Ahmednagar, India (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17590 INR / NGNX *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 64% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,854 (339,298 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)