Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Ahmednagar, India (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17702 INR / NGNX *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,757 (380,070 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Varanasi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 3 hours ago)