Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Ahmednagar, India (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17909 INR / NGNX *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 68% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,342 (359,833 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)