Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20691 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 102% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,927 (792,261 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (38 minutes ago)