Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05462 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 131% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨188,039 (3,442,742 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,784 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)