Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.140 INR / AED
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 228% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨266,273 (Dirham 14,679) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)