Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,092 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.764 INR / AED
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 68% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,544 (Dirham 3,316) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)