Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,112 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.539 INR / AED
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 231% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨258,728 (Dirham 13,956) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (26 minutes ago)