Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12079 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,661 (344,902 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)