Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10650 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,239 (753,428 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (33 minutes ago)