Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.898 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 142% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨181,402 (£2,215) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)