Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.305 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,557 (£530) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)