Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.762 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 188% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,708 (kr9,915) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)