Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.833 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 179% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨217,760 (kr22,145) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (42 minutes ago)