Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.301 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 184% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,621 (kr10,739) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (22 minutes ago)