Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.457 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 189% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,014 (kr9,660) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (about 1 hour ago)