Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 701 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.682 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 66% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,609 (1,879 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)