Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 585 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.600 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,181 (2,882 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)