Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.117 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,303 (4,819TL) in Zonguldak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)