Cost of living comparison between Zonguldak, Turkey and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.561 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,512 (4,525TL) in Zonguldak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)