Cost of living comparison between Zonguldak, Turkey and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.743 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,151 (4,100TL) in Zonguldak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ayutthaya costs 90 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$101,650 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ushuaia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)