Cost of living comparison between Zomba, Malawi and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09394 INR / MWK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,811 (956,069 Kwacha) in Zomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 2 hours ago)