Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.312 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,215 (4,271 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)