Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 690 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.229 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 81% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,278 (元8,826) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)