Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 786 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.399 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,254 (11,275元) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 4 hours ago)