Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 702 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.824 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 71% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,830 (元10,264) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (29 minutes ago)