Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 665 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.739 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 73% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,572 (元10,635) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)