Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 838 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.599 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,541 (元8,448) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)