Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.833 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 67% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,667 (2,294KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £7 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)