Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.863 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 103% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,679 (2,975KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (33 minutes ago)