Cost of living comparison between Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.125 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 99% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,171 (4,018KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)