Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 101.675 INR / JOD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,450 (Dinar 860) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)