Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 100.388 INR / JOD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,299 (Dinar 1,039) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Corunna costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)