Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 862 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18864 INR / NGN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,078 (350,296 ₦) in Zaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)