Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 824 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19375 INR / NGN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,754 (318,731 ₦) in Zaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)