Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria vs Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 789 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19629 INR / NGN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,824 (472,880 ₦) in Zaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)