Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21603 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,121 (454,203 ₦) in Zaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (29 minutes ago)