Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 600 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 144% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨198,078 (€2,719) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (37 minutes ago)