Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 635 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.474 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 36% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨36,428 (14,725₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)