Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.459 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨35,042 (14,252₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,600 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)