Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 600 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,832 (﷼ 44,771,429) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)