Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 615 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.248 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,479 (Php48,449) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)