Cost of living comparison between Zalaegerszeg, Hungary and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 563 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23643 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,630 (480,609 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (40 minutes ago)