Cost of living comparison between Zadar, Croatia and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 631 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.744 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 112% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨165,816 (17,017 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (about 2 hours ago)