Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 850 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.395 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 135% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,509 (10,926 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)