Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 828 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.902 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,339 (11,130 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Newark, New Jersey costs $189 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Beaverton, Oregon costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zabrze costs 83,300 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs C$23,000 (about 2 hours ago)