Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 564 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.776 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 110% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,293 (16,090 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)