Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 684 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.149 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 134% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,927 (12,704 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)