Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 856 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.557 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 83% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,069 (5,339 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)