Cost of living comparison between Yun-lin, Taiwan and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 524 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.110 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 95% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,537 (75,142 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)