Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 475 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.171 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 102% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,766 (69,922 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)