Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 706 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.175 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 119% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,262 (53,448 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 240,000 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €503 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,700 (about 2 hours ago)