Cost of living comparison between Yokosuka, Japan and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.597 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 97% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,008 (¥258,117) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)